Why consider EagleAir 2 burners:
If you are considering retiring a coal unit and have gas capabilities, this could be a cost effective option for discussion. If you would like to review the possibilities of upgrading to a 100% gas or coal co-firing option; Forney and Storm Technologies, Inc. can help.
By combining Forney’s 85 years of combustion equipment design and manufacturing with Storm’s testing and tuning we offer a powerful partnership for our common customers.
Storm Technologies, Inc. is a full service and results-oriented organization with many decades of experience to provide boiler consulting services, performance testing services, general and comprehensive inspections, technical direction, pulverizer and burner performance replacement parts, airflow management systems, training seminars and in-house programs which can help your team work towards total boiler optimization.
Storm Technologies, Inc. specializes in large utility boiler performance optimization for coal fired power plants by utilizing engineered solutions. Our engineered solutions are practical and cost effective because of the constructive collaboration between our customers and the combined resources of our engineering, field services and fabrication departments. Storm’s mantra is SERVICE/QUALITY/RESULTS, let us help you.
Forney has maintained its position as a leader in power plant and large industrial systems for more than 85 years by designing, manufacturing, installing and servicing the most innovative lines of combustion equipment. Forney’s full line of combustion products includes igniters, flame detectors, Burner Management Systems (BMS), dampers, burners and duct burners.
With field offices and sales representatives around the world, Forney can serve customers with local product and application support.
• 100% capacity from either coal or natural gas
• Multiple Zones of Secondary Air to allow for combustion and NOx tuning
• Measurement and controllability of secondary air to each burner (and each burner zone) to allow for balancing and tuning
• Scroll type inlet for Secondary air to introduce initial Spin
• Spin Vanes in each zone to control the amount of spin to tune for combustion and/or NOx
• Burner Venturi to assist with distribution and lessen the impacts of coal roping before the burner
• Spinner/Spreader with adjustable depth for tuning
• External ratcheting adjustment with indication for accurate setting of Spin Vanes