Forney Corporation is a world leader in burner management systems, flame detection and combustion products, serving the power and industrial process industries. As our business continues to grow, we are seeking talented professionals who are interested in a company that offers exciting career growth opportunities.
Current Employment Opportunities:
Currently No Positions Available At This Time.
Forney Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify. As part of the Graham Holdings Companies, Forney takes great pride in maintaining a diverse environment and our policies are not to discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of gender, race, age, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, veteran status, disability, marital or any other legally protected status. Forney Corporation is also committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process or should you need assistance please call 972-458-6183 Monday – Friday between the hours of 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. Central Standard Time. Ask for a member of the Human Resources team and let us know the nature of your request and leave your name and contact information.
- Electrical, Mechanical, and Vibration testing of product prototype
- Perform Reliability analysis including Failure Rate, FMEA, and FTA
- Prepare the Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) for production facility
- Interact with marketing, and the sales team to understand market requirements/changes in the existing products. Review design of existing products and suggest improvements
- Work with Electrical, Firmware, and Software development teams to ensure smooth and effective product integration
- Good to have background from Power Generation or Oil & Gas industry
- Must be willing to travel up to 10% time, domestically or internationally